- Repeated use of the B-word: The word butt appears three times.
- Creative invention of new terminology: Bad Butt Day.
- Funny because it sounds true: The Butt Massager isn’t a real product, but it should be.
- Ingenious Rube Goldberg-esque device: Butt Massager consists of helmeted mice jumping on a trampoline under a hammock.
- Effective use of the Trudeau-esque anti-climatic punch line: The visual of the mice is the gag. The after comment idea that the mice should be on a timer supports the joke without detracting away from it.
See, it’s no longer funny is it?