Mary Worth vs. Joan Holloway? Seriously?
Really not much of a contest.
One is more woman than any man can handle and the other is a fictional TV character.
Filed under Comic Commentary
Tagged as absolution, cartoonist, cartoons, Christine Hendricks, comics, confession, impure thoughts, Joan Holloway, Mad Men, Mary Worth, Michael Fry, resolutions, RJ
5. Brush his teeth with vodka while smoking.
4. Drive drunk wearing no seat belt while eating prime rib off the chest of a stewardess.
3. Let his kids play “Air Lock” with clear plastic dry-cleaner bags.
2. Pitch gin flavored candy cigarettes to children.
1. Hope he dies before he gets old.
Tagged as Don Draper, Hammy, Keith Richards, Mad Men, new fall season, RJ, suburbs, TV, Verne
New York Times bestselling author of "Coraline" and Newbery Award Winner for "The Graveyard Book"
(Now Available in book stores everywhere)
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 2,991 other followers
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.