You’ve been warned.
Tag Archives: presents
Merry Christmas from everyone at Over the Hedge:
Myself, T Lewis (no period, don’t ask me why), the entire Latvian child labor force (God bless their tiny hands, God bless them everyone one), our crack Thailand research team (where internet search costs are lower) and of course, all the little people who make Over the Hedge possible (you know who you are and if you don’t, ask the little person next to you).
And a Happy New Year!*
*except in Latvia where all new years are really just okay.
Top Ten Christmas Ghosts
10. The Ghost of Christmas Who Told Santa to Bring Your Four-year-old Cymbals for Christmas.
9. The Ghost of Christmas Open Presents at 5:00 AM
8. The Ghost of Christmas Undercooked Turkey Filled with Salmonella.
7. The Ghost of Christmas You’re Out of Cigarettes and Booze and All the Stores are Closed.
6. The Ghost of Christmas Forgot the Batteries
5. The Ghost of Christmas Instructions in Latvian.
4. The Ghost of Christmas Lingerie For Wife in Mother-in-Law’s Stocking
3. The Ghost of Christmas Bored Children Ten Minutes After Opening Presents.
2. The Ghost of Christmas Expectations That Are Never Met No Matter How Hard You Try.
1. The Ghost of Christmas Hell