I must admit I torture poor T with these sort of cartoons. Though in my defense I did find the images for him.
Stay tooned for a whole week of Hammy showing up Zelig-like in iconic images.
Yes, it’s random, but it’s a sweet kind of random.
Yes, the dead horse I will not stop beating is making its network premiere on ABC tonight and I’ll be telling you way more than you need to know about how this piece of tasty sausage was made.
Lucky for you, I had little to do with it other than stay the hell out of DreamWorks way.
My purpose this evening is to try to pull a few more viewers so we can prove to Jeffrey Katzenberg that Hedge deserves some more attention. Like a TV series, or a film strip, or maybe a few commemorative sporks.
It’s not likely to happen, but you never know.
My Twitter handle is: _MichaelFry. You can also follow along on my Facebook page.
ABC: 9 EST/PST, 8 CST
A lot of hugging going on in Over the Hedge. I must be getting old and sentimental.
Reminder: I’m live tweeting the Over the Hedge movie tonight on ABC. 9 EST/PST, 8 CST. Twitter handle: _MichaelFry
I’ll be answering your questions and commenting on how the movie would have been so much worse if they’d only listened to me.
RJ’s Top Five Script Notes:
5. I don’t do nude scenes (unless it’s with Katy Perry).
4. A wood-tick wouldn’t say that.
3. As Hammy approaches the speed of light wouldn’t his mass become infinite and therefore cause him to fall through the floor of the universe and on top of the mole people who live below.
2. Why does Verne have a punch line? What part of turtles are not funny don’t you understand?
1. Charlie Sheen wants to play my separated at birth brother. Make that happen.