Is mold really bad to eat? I get that it’s gross. But if you’ve got a spec of mold on a piece of bread and you eat it will you die? Like my wife, my mom and every woman on Earth has always told me will happen. Let’s go to the intertubes:
And the answer is:
No. Well, no but, maybe. Well, no but, maybe if you’re allergic. And then you could die. Although there’s no reported case of anyone dying from bread mold.
I’m still alive so I’m going to choose to continue to do what I’ve always done which is not worry about it. At least until I fall over dead.
And then I’ll probably stop.