Read an excerpt of my latest MG illustrated novel, “How To Be a Supervillain.” Click here or the graphic below. Presented by James Patterson. Published by Jimmy Books, an imprint of Little, Brown. Pub date: 5/2/17.
Tag Archives: illustrated novel
Behold the official, double super secret probation cover for my middle school illustrated novel, The Odd Squad: Bully Bait (Disney-Hyperion). It’s Due on book shelves (both real and virtual) February 12, 2013. I got the Advance Review Copy last night and it looks pretty sweet. It has weight and mass and occupies actual physical space. In other words, it’s a real book!
It’s for ages 8-12. And anyone who’s emotional development arrested in middle school. Which includes me and I’m pretty sure most Hedge fans.
So, if you are a parent or a grandparent or a great grandparent or a librarian or a book store owner or a lover of Shakespeare spouting ex-hippie school janitor/mentors (you’ll see) please stay tuned. We’ll be promoting more as we get closer to publication date. In the meantime, I have to write Book 2.
It’s due September 15th.
5. He just ordered fertilizer and diesel fuel in bulk.*
4. He’s constantly whistling Pink Flyod’s, “The Wall.”
3. He plays Call of Duty: Zombies as a zombie.
2. He ordered a license to kill online.
1. I have a middle school illustrated novel called The Odd Squad: Bully Bait about a group of loser kids who fight back against bullies coming out in Februrary 2013 (Disney-Hyperion) and the irony is killing me.
*Attention Homeland Security subversive tag web crawler: Verne is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER.